Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fun with Palindromes!


Well here's an outfit that I think is quite charming but in a photo looks somewhat boring. I thought maybe I could liven this outfit up if I did some alterations on Photoshop (which I have no prior experience with) and then it might make for a worthy post. All in all I think it came out better than before and honestly I don't really have many outfits posted anyways! So here it goes:
The suspender skirt is from a clothing collective out of India called Supercraft. Despite the color alterations in the photo the skirt is genuinely red. I bought the skirt at Buffalo Exchange which is also where i purchased my favorite sandals in this picture. As in the photo before, they are hand-made by Jim Barnier, my personal favorite shoe maker! These sandals are so fun and very well constructed out of supple black leather. The shirt I am wearing is one of our shirts from KUZU sans any of my screenprinting. We wholesale are shirts from Alternative Apparel and this one is their "Burn-Out Cap Sleeve Crew in Mushroom". I have an assortment of these Burn-Outs and they are great with American Apparels bandeau bras underneath!
I was a little rushed this morning and forgot to put on the accessories that I usually wear with this outfit, but nonetheless it still looks good!

CURRENTLY READING: Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
LISTENING TO: Delete Delete I Eat Meat by Ghostland Observatory
MOVIE MOST RECENTLY WATCHED: Palindromes by Todd Solondz (one of my fav. directors!)
...here's a fun palindrome for ya...Evil did I dwell; lewd I did live.
CURRENTLY WISHING: I had the movie Liquid Sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment