Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I can't stop eating butterfingers!


I am normally very un-photogenic, but I must say this photo came out adequate enough for me! I love this sweater which happens to be a Roberto Cavalli! I wear the shit out of it in the winter months! I am not wearing anything of mention underneath the sweater. The skirt is hand-made vintage sewn from a cute flapper girl patterned fabric and is very fun! However, the zipper needs to be replaced as it tends to fall down when I put strain on it! Not fun when you're working and need to bend down to pick things out of drawers all day! The shoes and socks I got in Japan. The socks are really cut blue-sparkly ankle straps socks that you find at various sock shops everywhere in Japan. And the shoes are from Tsumori Chisato's "walk" Line! They have adorable stuffed mushrooms, acorns and apples adorning the vamp of these flats! It's too bad you can't really see them in this photo.

BOOK READING: Almost done with Gulliver's Travels and about to start, "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov.
LAST MOVIE SEEN: Scanners! by David Cronenberg
LISTENING TO: The Beatles (on random)
CURRENTLY WISHING: for a delicious sandwich!

1 comment:

  1. That sweater looks so great on you! When I saw you in person the last time you were wearing it and I was thinking that it looked so so great on you :)

    Luv
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete